The www.armada-lex.fr site you are currently visiting is the property of Armada Lex SAS.
1. PERSON RESPONSIBLE OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
- Corporate Name: Armada Lex SAS
- Paris trade registration number: 830 897 476
- Registered offices: 6 place de la Madeleine – 75008 Paris
- Telephone number: 06 88 55 31 10
- This website is subject to French law.
2. PUBLISHING DIRECTOR
- Benjamin Alburni CTO
3. WEBSITE HOSTING
- This website is hosted by:
- Amazon Web Services Inc PO BOX 84023 Seattle, WA 98124-8423.
- This website has been designed developed and integrated by:
- Levell : https://levell.fr/
4. CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE
- Armada shall provide its best efforts to ensure that the information displayed on this website is accurate and up-to-date; Armada reserves its right to amend the content of this website at any time, without prior notice. However, Armada is not able to guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, true or that it will not be modified by a third party. Armada hereby disclaim any and all (direct or indirect) liability related to or caused by any error or omission in the contents of this website, as well as from the use of this website.
- This website is restricted to a personal, non-commercial use.
5. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- Armada points towards other Armada sites, social networks, third parties’ or partners’ sites on www.Armada.com that are not covered by these legal terms. These links are established in cooperation with the concerned sites at a time when Armada found it fitting, considering the content and services they provided.
- Armada will not be held responsible of the content of these sites and of the use other users may make of them.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Access to www.armada-lex.fr bestows the right to private and non-exclusive use of the site.
- The whole of the elements edited on this site, whether they are or not registered as trademarks or any other ground, including or not acronyms such as TM , ®, ou ©, as well as presentation and content of all articles, logos and images including texts, pictures, photographs, computer graphics, videos logos, brands constitute intellectual works as defined by the Intellectual Property Code. These works are Armada’s sole property or under third party licenses of certain works.
- Any use,reproduction, representation, diffusion or re-diffusion, modification, adaptation, translation in whole or in part, of the contents of this website on any medium or by any means whatsoever (including, but not limited to, caching, framing), as well as any sale, release, retransmission or any other act tending to make such contents available to any third party in any manner whatsoever shall be prohibited.
- Failure to comply with these restrictions shall constitute a forgery engaging the civil and criminal liability of the forger.
7. WWW.ARMADA-LEX.FR SITE UNAVAILABILITY
- Armada shall, as far as possible, endeavor to ensure users with accessibility at all times. Armada may not be held responsible in the case of site unavailability for any reason.
8. PRIVACY – COOKIES
- To contact us, please fill out the form below.